Nutrigenomics and Its Role in PCOS Nutritional Management
Date: April 14, 2020
Time: 11:00 EST
Speakers: Dr. Mohamed Radwan
Dr. Mohamed Radwan will present a webinar, Nutrigenomics and its role in PCOS nutritional management, on Tues April 14 at 11:00 EST. Mohamed is a member of IAAND, country representative of Egypt, and brings to the membership high expertise on the topic of genetic testing for personalized nutrition. He will speak about the implication upon polycystic ovary syndrome, weight management, and how to provide a suitable nutritional plans for women with PCOS based on their nutrigenomic profile.
- Define what is nutrigenomics
- Genetic testing for personalized nutrition
- Position of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (Nutritional Genomics)
- Polycystic ovary syndrome and how it is presented
- 3000 Nutritional assessment
- 5000 Medical nutrition therapy
- 5110 Allergy and sensitivity
- 5370 weight management
Password to Access Recording: Nutri_PCO
Eligible for CPE until April 14, 2023 (three years from date of presentation)
CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION CERTIFICATE
This activity is recorded as described by the Commission of Dietetic Registration in the United States as Activity 175 .
This webinar did not receive external sponsorship.